Submit Evidence on a Postcard
If you prefer, you can submit your evidence by email to email@example.com.
- briefly outlining your experiences, thoughts and opinions on the Information Sharing bill and Named Person scheme
- Your evidence must be 330 words or less (so that it fits on a postcard) and at least 15 words long.
- Your submission can be anonymous; simply omit the optional fields below.
- Please submit your evidence by Monday 13th November so that they can be delivered to the Scottish Parliament at the end of the event on 15th
- Please only give information that you are willing to be shared and seen by others.